“According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the “characteristics of offenders” who “violate” and “assault” “children”.”
* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been “white”, a percentage of “nearly” 70%, than “any other race”.
* “White inmates” were nearly “three times” “more likely” to have victimized a child than black inmates.
* About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.
* Nearly two-thirds of convicted child molesters and/or offenders were or had been married.
* Child molesters and offenders were more likely to have grown up in a two parent home and were more likely to have been molested as a child.
* Approximately 22% of child offenders reported having been sexually abused as a child.
Headline says, “OBAMA TANGOS WHILE BELGIUM BURNS!” Commentary, well maybe he remembers when the country’s leading paper portrayed he & Michelle as apes.
Belgian Newspaper Portrays Obama & Michelle As Apes; #FUCKBELGIUM! (SEE) Racially terrorist Brussels’ whites mock, laught & celebrate in blackface for Christmas but weren’t wearing smile when bombs went off in their airport & subway! #FUCKBRUSSELS!
Racially terrorist Brussels’ whites mock, laught & celebrate in blackface for Christmas but weren’t wearing smile when bombs went off in their airport & subway! #FUCKBRUSSELS!
“So you’re telling me that you have to put something manmade on your skin to protect you from that which is natural & you expect me to believe you’re a natural part of this universe? Okay. And, “sunscreen causes skin cancer,” British Association of Dermatologists say.
Sunscreen causes skin cancer. That is what a new report from the British Association of Dermatologists is saying, despite the fact that all of us have been inundated with anti-tanning
information and a constant barrage of “remember your sunscreen” advice all summer long. The sunscreen research, put together by the British Association of Dermatologists, indicates that over 72 percent of the population reports receiving a sunburn last year, despite all the anti-tanning information and the proactive reminders about sunscreen. Those 72 percent are twice as likely to develop skin cancer, a deadly form of melanoma. Why are people still getting sunburned when they are constantly reminded to wear sunscreen? (Source)
Americans are being diagnosed with melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer, are rising at steadily spiraling rates. According to the National Cancer Institute, the rate of new melanoma cases among American adults has tripled since the 1970s, from 7.89 per 100,000 population in 1975 to 22.7 in 2010. (NCI 2015). Just as alarming, the melanoma death rate for white American men, the highest risk group, has escalated sharply, from 2.6 deaths per 100,000 in 1975 to 4.6 in 2011. Since the year 2000, the rates of new melanoma cases among both men and women have been climbing by 1.4 to 1.6 percent per year, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC 2014). (Source)
And the so called police took anti black racial terrorist Dylan Roof to Burger King to reward him for murdering our people right after he committed his crime! #fuckdylanroof!